When you live life on the go, you need a bank that moves as fast as you do. Enjoy the convenience of 24/7 access to your accounts from anywhere. You can bank seamlessly across your computer, tablet or mobile device.
SIMPLE BANKING ON THE GO
With the BankUnited digital banking app, access to your accounts is just a tap away. Just download our app, enroll and login. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Frequently Asked Questions
BankUnitedDirect accounts are insured up to the maximum limits through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Because BankUnitedDirect is a division of BankUnited, N.A., deposits held in BankUnitedDirect are added together with deposits held directly with BankUnited, N.A. for determining FDIC coverage. If you want to learn more about FDIC insurance limits, click here.
Accounts typically require a minimum deposit based on the product type. Currently, our minimum opening deposits are:
- Certificates of Deposit: $1,000
- Money Market: $2,500
You will need the following information to complete an online application:
- A valid social security number
- A valid U.S. ID (driver’s license or government-issued photo ID)
- Your primary contact information including physical address, telephone number and email address
- Your account number and routing number from the external bank you will use to fund your BankUnitedDirect account